From £6,000 | January – March 2019
Have a truly iconic winter wedding of your dreams at one of the most famous venues in Liverpool – Cunard House.
Whether you prefer a one day wedding or a weekend occasion, our talented team will help you plan a wonderful day, to suit any budget.
You can choose to arrive on the day of your wedding or come a couple of days early and enjoy a relaxed rehearsal, the choice is yours!
Your wedding will take place in the beautiful Cunard House, with overnight stay, spa and meal packages hosted in 30 James Street Hotel.
Typical package includes:
- Exclusive use of the historic Cunard House
- Wedding ceremony (optional)
- 3 course wedding meal for up to 80 guests (including the bride & groom) (additional guests charged at £50 per head)
- Drinks package for 80 guests including a glass of bubbly on arrival, a glass of house wine with the wedding meal and a glass of bubbly to toast the speeches
- Our stunning Presidential Suite in 30 James Street on the night of your wedding and pre-wedding night (subject to availability)
- Events manager or Master of Ceremonies (optional extra)
- Designated Wedding Coordinator
- Carpathia Champagne Bar and Restaurant for 90 minutes after the ceremony
- Cake stand, cake knife, easel and table name/number stands
- Mini buffet (includes mini burgers, mini hot dogs and mini fish & chips) for up to and including 120 guests (additional evening guests charged at £12.50 per head)
- Bedrooms for your guests charged at £180 for a 2 night stay including breakfast and dinner (pre-wedding night)
Two day package also includes:
- A room for the bride and entourage of up to 5 additional guests
- A bottle of bubbly to start the wedding celebrations
- Two spa treatments at Morgan’s Spa for the afternoon you arrive
- Wedding rehearsal in Cunard House
- Two course meal or buffet for up to 20 guests in Carpathia
- Breakfast in the morning for you and your entourage
Our winter wedding package is completely flexible and can be personally tailor to each group, with the help of our dedicated wedding coordinators.
To find out more information contact us on 0151 305 3753 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org