If you’re looking for a venue to host a magical winter wedding in Liverpool, look no further than 30 James Street – Home of the Titanic. This historic hotel features the stunning White Star Grand Hall, which provides the ultimate romantic backdrop to your special day.
If you’re dreaming of a white, winter wedding in Liverpool, let the team at 30 James Street help you plan an unforgettable day that you and your loved one will cherish forever. At Signature Living Weddings, our dedicated team can tailor your occasion exclusively to you.
Winter Wedding Package
Our Winter Wedding Package is the perfect deal for you.
How much: FROM £4,500 | JANUARY – MARCH 2019
For the perfect winter wedding, there are many elements which you need to consider including food, drinks, dress and colour schemes to ensure your winter wonderland is nothing short of magical.
At 30 James Street, we offer an enchanting winter wedding package which includes exclusive use of the historic White Star Grand Hall, the most magical wedding venue in Liverpool.
The package includes:
- Exclusive use of our historic White Star Grand Hall
- Wedding ceremony (this is optional)
- 3-course wedding meal for up to 50 guests (including the bride & groom) (additional guests charged at £50 per head)
- Drinks package for 50 guests including a glass of bubbly on arrival, glass of house wine with the wedding meal and glass of bubbly to toast during speeches
- Our stunning Presidential Suite on the night of your wedding and pre-wedding night (subject to availability)
- Events manager or Master of Ceremonies (this is an optional extra)
- Designated Wedding Coordinator to take care of every detail
- Use of rooftop venue Carpathia Champagne Bar & Restaurant for 90 minutes after the ceremony
- Cake stand, cake knife, easel and table name/number stands
- Mini Buffet (includes mini burgers, mini hot dogs and mini fish & chips) for up to and including 80 guests (additional evening guests charged at £12.50 per head)
Two day package also includes:
- A room for the bride and entourage of up to 5 additional guests
- A bottle of bubbly to start the wedding celebrations
- Two spa treatments at tranquil Morgan’s Spa for the afternoon you arrive
- Your wedding rehearsal
- 2-course meal or buffet for up to 20 guests in Carpathia Champagne Bar & Restaurant
- Breakfast in the morning for you and your entourage
Of course, these elements can be personalised and tailored to meet your specific needs and wants. Our dedicated and talented wedding coordinators can help plan every detail of your special day, they have a wealth of experience and have planned some of the best weddings in the city. No request is too big for our team and we endeavour to make your wedding planning as seamless as possible.
The Perfect Winter Venue
30 James Street is the perfect venue to host your winter wedding, with large windows which look out onto the waterfront, cosy interiors and festive decorations, this spectacular space has been specifically designed with the ultimate wedding in mind.
Seating 210 guests, The White Star Grand Hall is the perfect setting for large and small winter weddings in one of Liverpool’s most iconic buildings. Overlooking the Three Graces, Albert Dock and the world famous River Mersey, we offer guests the chance to use the beautiful backdrop for photographs on the day.
With its rich history, stunning surroundings and impeccable service, there is no finer destination to host a dream winter wedding ceremony, reception or even a honeymoon than 30 James Street – Home of the Titanic.
A Luxurious Wedding Menu
We are proud to offer our wedding guests an impeccable winter wedding menu, featuring some of the most luxurious food and drink, to make your day extra special.
Choose from delicious starters, main courses and desserts that are expertly cooked and presented by our talented chefs. The meal will flow the way you would like, with courses being served to the wedding party, followed by the guests. Other courses will follow in succession, allowing everyone to enjoy the day, food and atmosphere.
Following dessert, champagne flutes will be filled with bubbly to toast the speeches! We like to think that 30 James Street provides one of the most magical backdrops to one of the most important and special days of your life.
Your happily ever after begins at 30 James Street.
If you’d like 30 James Street to be the perfect host to your magical winter wedding then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our incredibly dedicated wedding planners who will be able to assist you to plan the perfect day.
Get in touch by calling 0151 236 9659 or emailing email@example.com.