If you’re planning your wedding in Liverpool, then 2017 is the perfect time to say “I do” at 30 James Street!
This year, we’re offering the ultimate Liverpool wedding package in our luxury hotel venue at 30 James Street. Civil ceremonies are also included in this fabulous deal, so all you need to do is sit back, relax and let us take care of the rest.
This unmissable Liverpool wedding package starts at just £6,500 on selected dates (on Thursdays & Fridays).
Wedding deal – What’s Included?
With everything from breakfast to a stay in the Presidential Suite, watch your dream wedding become a reality at 30 James Street Hotel.
The deal includes:
- Exclusive use of the historic White Star Grand Hall
- Designated Wedding Coordinator
- 3 course wedding breakfast for 50 guests (inc bride & groom. Extra guests can dine for £50 per head)
- Drinks package for 50 guests (inc glass of bubbly on arrival, glass of house wine with breakfast and a glass of bubbly to toast speeches)
- Brides and bridesmaids stay in a stunning Quarter the night before the wedding
- Stay in the Presidential Suite on the night of your wedding
- 90 minutes arrival drinks at Carpathia Champagne Bar & Restaurant following the ceremony
- Cake stand, cake knife, easel, table name and number stands
- Mini buffet (including mini burgers, mini hot dogs and mini fish and chips) for up to 80 guests
- Love letters to glitz up your evening reception
- DJ & disco
Weddings in The White Star Grand Hall
There are few better places to celebrate your big day than the White Star Grand Hall. Radiating elegance and character, the historic venue formerly served as a ticketing hall and first class lounge for passengers of the White Star Shipping Company, which most notably owned the iconic RMS Titanic.
This opulent space is just as grand as it says it is, boasting illuminating 15-foot Georgian windows and breathtaking chandeliers. Seating up to 210 people, the venue is complemented with stunning views of Liverpool landmarks including the Albert Dock and the Three Graces.
Not forgetting, the White Star Grand Hall also includes its very own bar, making it the go-to events venue in Liverpool for special occasions.
30 James Street Hotel
Constructed between 1896 and 1898, 30 James Street is a Grade II* listed building, undoubtedly one of the most treasured buildings in Liverpool. Some of the world’s most magnificent ocean liners were registered within its very walls in 1912, including RMS Titanic.
At Signature Living, we specialise in developing iconic, historic buildings with a story. Though often left in a state of disrepair, we’re able to restore some of the UK’s most iconic buildings to their former glory, while assigning them a permanent purpose.
The unique history of the White Star Line Company is certainly celebrated and respectfully commemorated throughout the nautical hotel.
Lovingly restored to its former glory, expect to feel transported to a world of Edwardian glamour and decadence, thoughtfully intertwined with modern, stylish twists that we’ve incorporated.
30 James Street’s location couldn’t be better for a truly magical wedding day. The luxury hotel can be found just on the corner of James Street, opposite Liverpool’s infamous World Heritage Site.
To find out more or to book the ultimate wedding deal package in Liverpool, simply give our friendly team a ring on 07557352963 or email us on email@example.com