For an enchanting winter wedding in Liverpool, look no further than 30 James Street Hotel – Home of The Titanic.
Our stunning White Star Grand Hall regularly plays host to lavish weddings. The historic venue provides a romantic backdrop for your special day.
Winter Wedding Package – James Street
£6,500 for Fridays and £7,500 for Saturdays
Don’t miss our fabulous Winter Wedding Package, including everything you could wish for when you say “I do”.
What’s Included? – JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2018 only
- Exclusive use of the historic White Star Grand Hall
- Civil ceremony optional
- 3 course wedding breakfast for 50 guests (including the bride & groom) (additional guests charged at £50 per head)
- Drinks package for 50 guests including a glass of bubbly on arrival, a glass of house wine with the wedding breakfast and a glass of bubbly to toast the speeches
- Our stunning Presidential Suite on the night of your wedding (subject to availability)
- A gorgeous Quarter for the bride and bridesmaids the night before the wedding – upgrades to the Presidential Suite optional (subject to availability)
- Master of Ceremonies
- Designated Wedding Coordinator
- Carpathia Champagne Bar and Restaurant for 90 minutes for your arrival drinks after the ceremony
- Cake stand, cake knife, easel and table name/number stands
- Mini Buffet (includes mini burgers, mini hot dogs and mini fish & chips) for up to and including 80 guests (additional evening guests charged at £13.95 per head)
Come and see for yourself
Date: Thursday 11th May 2017
Time: 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
To help make your decision, come and see our fabulous White Star Grand Hall for yourself. Get a feel for what your dream day could look like as you talk with our experienced wedding coordinators about your plans for the big day.
We’ll also be offering guided tours of the venue and our accommodation suites. Attendance to the opening evening is free and we’ll be serving complimentary Prosecco over the course of the night.
We’d love to have you join us for a fantastic night at 30 James Street!
No appointment is needed but please do email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are attending.
WHY choose 30 JAMES STREET HOTEL?
The White Star Grand Hall is a spacious but flexible wedding venue, only moments from Liverpool waterfront.
The Three Graces of Liverpool face 30 James Street Hotel, offering guests the chance to use the beautiful backdrop for photographs on the day.
30 James Street Hotel previously served as the headquarters to White Star Line Shipping Company, the owner of iconic ship RMS Titanic.
During the Edwardian era, White Star Line passengers would have found comfort in the Grand Hall. The striking space served as a ticketing hall and first class lounge for the company’s most high profile passengers.
Today, the White Star Grand Hall is illuminated by 15-foot Georgian windows, adding a real touch of history and charm to the venue.
The opulent space also includes its own bar, providing you with more space for guests so spend time socialising throughout the day.
If you would like to enquire further or book your Liverpool waterfront wedding, simply give our team a call on 0151 601 8801.